Wednesday, August 5, 2015

HOW TO CHOOSE AN ELECTRIC BIKE

It can be overwhelming and confusing to choose an electric bike.  Especially if you are a senior person like me.  You need to do a homework before making a decision.

This is what I did:


  • I starting go on the Internet and look the name of the different ebike brands
  • I went to places whee the ebike was showing and talk to the vendor asking a lot of question
  • I went to a seminar about ebike and tried some fo them after 
  • I visited different specialized bike shops and test ride their bikes
  • I looked for eh history of the bikes in the US
  • I narrow down to two brands I felt comfortable with
  • I called the manufacturer and I asked more questions
There an Electric Bike Club in San Diego where you can get more information.





No comments:

Post a Comment